Information Collection and Use
We may collect information from your use of this website. This could include information about your navigation of our website, and how you use it. Also, through the use of cookie technology or otherwise, we may track and collect information about your computer and software when you visit this website. This information may include: (i) your IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; (iv) type of web browser; (v) access times; and (vi) referring websites addresses (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you. Traffic Data assists us to design and arrange our web pages in the user-friendliest manner and continually improve our website and services to better meet the needs of users.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our products and services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We aim to maintain our website in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our website, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
What information do we collect?
Information Provided by Users
Your Account information: You provide your email, or log in for a third-party account (like Facebook), to create an online or application account (“Account”) or subscribe to our communications. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as: your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
Customer Support: If you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
Device and Other Automatically Collected Information
Server logs: A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. Anker’s servers automatically collect and store in server logs certain information, such as: your search queries, IP addresses, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, referral URL, and certain cookies that identify your browser or Account.
Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about Device, such as: user settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Services.
Our Services use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to use your Account.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow Jossney to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services, and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which Anker uses to recognize you when you return to the Services.
To learn more about cookies and web beacons, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Analytics services: Jossney also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act restricts the collection and use of personal information pertaining to children under the age of 13.
We do not allow such children to register as users and will not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 should provide any personal information on or through this site or otherwise. In the event we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will terminate the account and delete the information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com. Minors aged 13 and over should not use this site or post any information or other content without adult supervision.
How We Use Your Information
When you visit the Site to complete a transaction, we will use your Personal Data in the following manner:
In Connection with Your Transaction
When you visit the Site to complete a transaction, we must process your data to complete the transaction and to comply with our transactional obligations, including processing necessary to:
- ensure security and monitor and prevent fraud;
- determine the country where you are located for trade compliance;
- process your order and payment, verify your tax status, contest chargebacks, determine your eligibility for a line of credit, or to send you transactional notifications;
- provide you with a personalized shopping experience;
- provide notice of your purchase of a service right to the provider of that service;
- facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for subscription products or services;
- provide you with an effective experience and support. As allowable by law, this may include contacting you if you start a checkout process to follow up on the incomplete session or to see if there was a problem with your use of the Site.
How We Share Your Information
- Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
How can you manage information about you, including your Account?
We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information.
- Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your Account profile information by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Deleting your Account: If you want to delete your Account, you may do so on your Account settings page. Deleting your Account will remove the personally identifiable information associated with your Account.
How long will the data be stored?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party websites on our Services. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please use these third-party websites with caution. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites.
California Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, please send an e-mail with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or would like to contact us for
Email us to email@example.com